Wedding Planning Workshop for Brides to be
- Feeling overwhelmed with your wedding plans?
- Not making any headway with them?
- Don’t know where to start?
- Getting carried away with all the inspiration out there?
- Want to cut through all the fluff and have a clear starting point for your wedding planning?
- Have questions you wished a pro would answer?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions, then read on because this interactive, in-person wedding planner course is JUST for you!
You know, once you get engaged and about to embark on your wedding planning, it’s easy to get carried away with all the things you want for your big day, underestimate how much things cost, or know where to start. And understandably so because you haven’t done it before.
Come along to this fun and interactive wedding planner course and get a headstart on your wedding plans, learn from me and other wedding suppliers in the business and meet other brides to be that are just where you are.
Joining FB groups are great but nothing beats face to face interaction with others, that’s why I have designed this workshop so you can get to meet others in the same boat and ask questions in an intimate, interactive and relaxed setting.
Image by Notton House Photography
You will get:
- Access to some of the finest suppliers in the wedding industry who will be on hand to answer the burning questions in your mind.
- Decadent afternoon tea in the finest china with a selection of sandwiches and nibbles.
- Leave with a handy guide and access to checklists, hints, tips, and timelines for reference throughout your planning.
- Get to meet other brides to be and share your planning experiences thus far.
- Walk away feeling empowered and ready to tackle the mammoth task that is your wedding planning with ease and finesse, just like a pro.
With 10 years experience in project management and event planning, I’ve designed this workshop to give you the starting tools for your wedding planning. This interactive workshop will help you to clear out the fluff in your mind and give you a clear guide of where to start with your wedding planning; tackling that unsure period of getting engaged but not knowing what to do next.
Image Douglas Fry Photography
We will cover:
- The basics of wedding planning; how and where to start
- How to find your perfect wedding venue
- How to set and manage your wedding budget
- How to determine your wedding style so you can have a wedding that is a true reflection of you.
- How to get the best out of your suppliers
- How to use social tools like Instagram and Pinterest (and not be overwhelmed by them)
- How to manage your time so you’re not stuck in planning mode all the time.
And lots more!
- Date: TBC
- Time: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Venue: Central London (exact location TBC)
- Tickets – £99
Register your interest
Register your interest and be the first to get the details once I confirm dates and venues.