Wedding Planning Workshop for Brides to be
Feeling overwhelmed with your wedding plans?
Don’t know where to start?
Already getting carried away with all the inspiration out there without really making any headway with your plans?
Want to cut through all the fluff and have a clear starting point for your wedding planning?
Have wedding planning questions you wished a pro would answer?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions, then read on because this interactive, in-person wedding planning workshop for brides to be is JUST for you!
- Also get access to suppliers in the wedding industry who will be on hand to answer some of the burning questions in your mind.
- Walk away feeling empowered and ready to tackle the mammoth task that is your wedding planning with ease and finesse, just like a pro.
- Have refreshments throughout the day and decadent afternoon tea in the finest china with a selection of sandwiches and nibbles to cater to your taste bud.
- Leave with a handy guide filled with checklists, hints, tips and timelines for reference throughout your planning.
With 10 years experience in project management and event planning*, I’ve designed this workshop to give you the starting tools for your wedding planning, in an intimate in-person setting where you will get to speak to and interact with other brides to be.
This half-day interactive workshop will help you to clear out the fluff in your mind and give you a clear guide of where to start with your wedding planning; tackling that unsure period of getting engaged but not knowing what to do next.
We will cover:
- The basics of wedding planning; how to start
- How to find your perfect wedding venue
- How to manage your wedding budget
- How to determine your wedding style so you can have a wedding that is a true reflection of you
- How to get the best out of your suppliers
- How to use social tools like Instagram and Pinterest (and not be overwhelmed by them)
- How to manage your time so you’re not stuck in planning mode all the time.
Plus other useful practicalities to note.
- Date: TBC
- Time: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Venue: Central London (exact location TBC)
- Tickets – £99
Book your place now!
|Keen to get started, Click the BOOK NOW button to book your place*|
*Or Complete the form below to register your interest (payment details will be resent out to you once venue details are confirmed.)
*Find out more about me here.