Halfway through your wedding plans and realise that there is a lot more to do than you initially thought? And, how long you suddenly need to do everything?
You want to plan details of your wedding day. You have aspects you want to do yourselves but would also like some help with other parts that you just haven’t got the time to tackle. Whatever the case, I’m here to help you. As a bespoke London wedding planner, I crafted this partial planning service to fit around you and your needs.
I come alongside you (usually 6 – 9 months to your wedding) and relieve you of those tasks so you can free up your time and get the space you need to tackle the parts that you absolutely enjoy doing.
Whether it’s to help you source the right suppliers that will bring your dream day to life, or bring your design ideas together with creative and visual mood boards or manage your wedding administration, I will be the expert pair of hands you need to tackle that aspect of your wedding plans that have you awake to the wee hours of the morning (talk about getting your peace of mind back!)
As a minimum and without yet knowing your full requirements, you will get:
- An initial 90 minutes consultation to discuss your ideas and where you need help.
- A proposal following our meeting with a breakdown of quote and details of where I can help.
- A personalised timeline (upon confirmation of booking)
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Pickup areas where you need help e.g. sourcing outstanding suppliers or styling props.
- Plus all the services included in my on the day coordination service (on confirmation of booking)
This service is bespoke to you and I will tailor it to start where you need to tackle immediate tasks. Pricing is also bespoke to you and depends on your guest numbers and the areas and tasks you need help with.
As a guide, prices start from £1,500. Flexible payment plans are available and minimum fees apply.