Imagine a situation where you’re not stressing or worrying over your wedding budgets, dealing with lots of phone calls to suppliers and email responses or researching venues alongside your busy and demanding schedule at the office (deadlines to meet, reports to write and life to get on with).
It would be nice to still plan your wedding without doing all the daunting logistical legwork that can be rather overwhelming and oh so time-consuming, wouldn’t it?
Full planning and coordination have been designed to manage all the intricacies, logistics and finer details of your wedding planning so you can enjoy the planning process and have a stress free wedding to boot. A day flawlessly planned and delivered that will be amazing for you and your guests.
With my event planning experience and love for simplifying complex tasks (I’ve been helping both corporates and brides alike plan stress-free celebrations for more than 10 years) and would love to help you to plan your day to perfection too, whilst you attend to other priorities competing for your time.
Here’s a brief precis of what you will get when you book this bespoke service (do get in touch for a detailed and tailored breakdown):
- At least 2 series of consultations (either in person over decadent tea and cakes or online) to get to know you and your fiancé. We will discuss your ideas, vision for your day, style and the important elements that will contribute to making the day memorable for both of you.
- Source that picturesque venue you’ve always dreamed of for your day and find you the right team of suppliers that fit your, budget and style to deliver the vision you have for your dream day, that will enable your day to unfolds as the memorable celebration you dreamed it to be.
- Create a personalised timeline of your wedding with details of reminders for when things are due i.e. when to pay your suppliers, your upcoming appointments, when you need to sign things off etc. That’s more than one less thing to worry about.
- Manage all the finer details from appointments for bridal gown fittings to cake tastings to other appointments you need. Ensure that each is booked in and confirmed so you can breathe easy and your only job is to turn up on the days.
- And of course I’ll be there on the big day to oversee all the details and timelines we painstakingly put together to ensure that the day goes smoothly just as we planned and give you and you guests a great and memorable experience.
Full Wedding Planning Service is bespoke and tailored to you. The price is based on a 10% charge of your overall wedding budget. Minimum fees do apply.
Ready to start? Get in touch here.