Why you can’t afford NOT to hire a wedding planner for your wedding.
The scent of fresh blooms fills the air. Vases and cascades of expertly arranged and freshly cut roses, peonies, hydrangeas, and orchids adorn the ornate and gilt-edged tables of the Edwardian room adding an aura of pure elegance against the stark contrast of the white masoned walls of the 17th-century manor. With the soft glow of candlelight setting the stage for what is set to be nothing short of a magical day.
In the adjoining great hall, cascades of roses and peonies with flickering vases of candlelight, line up the aisle with excited and happy guests flanked on both sides adorned in fineries that look straight out of a John Charles salon.
The air is thick with excited anticipation as they eagerly await the arrival of the most beautiful bride – You.
You stand, poised at the entrance of the great hall, taking it all in and about to take your first steps to the start of your forever. Understanding the enormity of the occasion but excited none the less because you are blessed to be embarking on this lifelong journey with the man of your dreams, your soulmate, the one who makes your heart sing.
Finally, you glide down the aisle on the arm of your dad, looking every inch the radiant bride that you are. No worries, no care for the wedding details, just focused in that moment in time on the start of your forever with your amazing man.
Meanwhile, behind the scenes, a lot has gone on to get to this moment!
- The draping arrived in the size dimensions we wanted,
- the caterer got to the venue at the right time and with the right food order,
- the venue produced all the checks and certifications we requested,
- the long tall stem vases was included as part of the order to the florist,
- the cake was delivered at the right time,
- your reception tables was set and styled with all the little personal details we painstakingly curated,
- the many bridal appointments and fittings scheduled by me ensured that your dress was the perfect fit,
- the special gold rimmed charger plates you wanted for the evening reception, arrived on time,
- the seating plan has all the list of names with guests seated at the right places,
- the various suppliers knew what time to arrive, and the various stations where they can set up,
- things are running according to schedule
And the list goes on and on…
With your busy and demanding schedule, it’s difficult to juggle all these details but hiring me as your planner will ensure that the finer details of your wedding planning come together seamlessly on the day.
Hiring me also means that
- You have an expert eye looking over your contracts, clarifying any ambiguities and ensuring you are getting exactly what’s been agreed.
- You are not making costly mistakes that you may regret after the wedding or half way through your planning
- You are getting things at the right price
- Access to my database of some of the finest suppliers
- My years of planning experience.
- Any special rates I get are passed on to you
- You have a great sounding board and support in your corner for those days when it feels like the world doesn’t want to know.
The tasks I listed above are some of the services you will receive when you hire me. My expertly experienced hands will guide you through every stage of your wedding planning. I will take the stress and overwhelm away from you and help you plan your amazing and memorable wedding. The wedding of your dreams. The kind that takes you to a happy place when you look back on it years from now.
I will work behind the scenes to
- research the right vendors,
- select vendors,
- schedule appointments,
- manage your budget,
- negotiate and facilitate contract terms,
- book hotels for your out of town guests,
- schedule bridal fittings,
- schedule tastings,
- provide ideas (where requested),
- be a good sounding board, an expert pair of hands, a great support
- plus many other too numerous to list here!
All to ensure that your big day unfolds just as you envisioned, your style, your way.
I will be on hand to help you plan, whilst you focus on nurturing your relationship and other pressing priorities. Not to take over or impose my own ideas but simply to make sure that the vision you have for your big day is brought to life just the way you want. It is to make the day memorable and special for you and your guests.
Having one less thing to worry about is always a bonus for me and I’m sure it will be for you too. Do you now see why you can’t afford not to hire a planner for your big day? All of the above are certainly good reasons to hire me.
With your demanding schedule, knowing that everything is in hand and I’m only a phone call away is all the reassurance you need in order not to stress. Have a look at my services here to find the one that fits in with where you are with your wedding plans.
And then, Get in touch here. Let’s start planning your big day!